Thursday, July 7, 2011

Embarasssssssed

There are times when things work out the way we actually don't wish. Today while I was taking my regular class and teaching my students, one of my student passed me a chit. In the chit it was written,'you bottler is open.' 

I was so embarrassed yet I was extremely glad at the same time for she let me know. She didn't hesitate even once for she might make mistakes while writing the chit, but she dared to inform me. She chose to be an informer rather than  a mistake maker. Thank God people like her exists!

2 comments:

  1. have been at that situation alottttt hehe thanks to girls like her i too was saved twice that i can remember clearly...next time when you walk out the bathroom door dont forget to check and if you did dont forget to check it again just to be sure hehe tc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya....that was really embarrassing!!
    Thank you for your tips telolt, I will make sure to follow it.... :)

    ReplyDelete