Sunday, May 6, 2012

Words have Jinxed Expressions


More than words. How many feelings are laid unexpressed? I mean so many times I would like to describe what I feel and how it feels like to be. There are hundreds tiny moments which I cannot put in words. Words seem to be lacking or may be my vocabulary but sure is limited every now and then.




I love you. 

A very common form of expression used day to day. Its easy to say but can you make out how deep, how much and how true is the expression. That's what words are doing. Words are just acting as means but improper one to be delivered properly among masses. You say you love someone but for him or her it could just be another person listed to be loved. That someone hardly gets the real picture. Isn’t it going to be awesome if we know feelings and expressions in details? Won't that be much more better?

I wish if our world wouldn't just be piles of words rather a place where we could express ourselves deeply, completely and fully. Imagine a world with no talking nonetheless we can express. What if we can talk and communicate through nerves. Like passing communication via other means but we don't have to speak. So that we could get the message more clearly yet complete. Additionally, we don't have to keep on listening to others.


No comments:

Post a Comment