Monday, January 30, 2012

Late Confession,Left Unheard!!




Taking a step ahead to my new life,
As every time I lift my foot towards and away from you
Withholding all those bitter-sweet past memories
We had together my beloved, resists me to take another

All my friends say I could forget the past and you
But no one knows certainly that past beholds you
My girl, my soul and love of my life
How could I possibly lose you to someone?

I never wanted to leave you, let alone the idea
Leaving you is a nightmare of all
You must have heard me say I love you every day
I meant it for the every second of my life

I could never but I want to hold you tight 
To never let you go out of my sight
When I stretched my arms you are too far to be seen
Unaware, you are getting distant and more distant

I thought love finds its way but how come, love left mine
I have said little, talk even less but I don’t want to get over
Can’t you stay close so that I don’t feel cold?
Can’t you be my sunshine till I breathe my last breath?



No comments:

Post a Comment