Friday, January 27, 2012

That day...


Today you mayn’t look cool and smart, no you don’t
I don’t mind the smallest bit because I like you, you
Not your cool image but you
When you are cool you would be looked upon by many
And when you aren’t
I would be the only one who would still be looking

I thought it was just an attraction
That would pass by easily but my irregular heartbeats denies them
I thought it was just a feeling
That would fade away day by day but it is sure to stay longer
I thought it was just a crush
But your smiles, your smiles could melt stones and my heart already is

When I am reading books it feels like I am reading your mind
I love chocolates because it feels like I am sharing them with you
I sing to every tunes and melodies with you when I am singing
And my writings are all for you, only you, my dear
Could it only be called attraction, feeling or crush?



I would be wishing one day my clue
Gets you to your heart and says it is true
I will be waiting for you
And my heart is waiting and waiting
Wishing for the day, that one day,
One day my heart reaches yours

1 comment: