Thursday, June 7, 2012

has to be...





Stars are twinkling vibrantly and the moon so circular, I keep gazing there. Gaze and lost. Is the space so big to hold everything? The night breeze has my hair jumped up my hair brushing the strands. I felt like I am some kind of a character to a movie, romantic one of course. The smell my nose caught was of incense, herbal and fresh. My mind keep wandering around to a faraway place not destined unknown, unfamiliar. Babies, I want to hold them, wish to play with their chubby, bubbly faces. With their lost share of teeth in the front, they have the best smiles, is not as pretty as his but good. Tonight is nothing like any other nights, because I have never stayed so late. Nights are beautiful as days yet my eyes wanted to sleep and gets jittery at times. Not tonight, it has to be special. It has to be…

No comments:

Post a Comment