Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer is hot!!


It is so hot outside that it gives me a nerve to pull out all my clothes and go wild. Crazy is the sun and the heat is just too much. I had a quick shower yet my body is taking in majority of the temperature. Was it so hot last year? I keep on talking to myself. Ice-cream. Coke. Cold coffee. These are what my mouth would entertain to.






























Finally, today I manage to go to my morning walk. How do I feel? I feel energized and very happy. My body can get so flexible that it can go dancing if someone puts up a good number. 


Out of facebook for some time and it is making me feel good. Sure I miss my friends madly but pleased nonetheless. And, I am more into sending e-mails and writing back. A close friend of mine said how much we criticize our self. Yes, I said to myself. We are our best friend and the worst enemy

No comments:

Post a Comment