Saturday, October 27, 2012

Have you?

Truth to tell, I prefer letters to emails but hey, the joy in reading an email is no less. I like sending and receiving emails alike. This post will be very personal and important to me, its more like sharing/circulating a part of my journal. There is a reason too that if known and understood is better. 

This email exchange is between two very good friends. More importantly, its like their way of getting connected. Two people living in different places, seeing the time in clock differently but the way life has been for them and the perception they have of things strikes at the thinnest line of similarity. Both are standing at a point of life where they are confused, amazed and seeking answers. At this point of their lives nothing really matters as everything seems senseless.

Emails are personal and I am well acquainted with the fact. This email send for "me" anyhow, has put an urge to share. So, I bet in this case "you" are!


Buttercup,

Have you ever walked the road and felt you are the lowest( in terms of almost everything), ugliest and less blessed among the crowd?
When you see your own reflection, have you ever feel tired of the image and never want to see it again? Have you ever feel discouraged just by looking at yourself, top to bottom? Or when you are watching people? Or randomly? 
All these sort of feeling, have you ever want to change due to it. But then realize how difficult that will be too, because it takes lots and lots of patience, month, year, another year. Because you are prone to laziness. Doing nothing is the easiest thing, you are better at it then nothing else.
Have you?

-Bubbles



Dearest Bubbles,

With all sincerity and total confirmation, I agree to all the questions you've put forward. Yes, I feel it every other day. 

When you go out to breathe some fresh air, there comes all the oddities, you don't wish for. For instance those people walking around you. Looking those who are prettier, slimmer and so much better than you in every other ways, you think, 'Oh no, she is pretty!' 'Look at her figure!' 'Hey, I tried that top but it didn't fit me, now there she is all too beautiful with it!' 
Then comes all those promises to myself.
'From tomorrow, I will be more concerned with my health and body.'

But no, things just don't happen like that. You need some change so does change needs time. Time means hell lot of patience and I am like the least patience bearer. So, yes that is how it feels like.

"you need change,change needs time and you lose patience. The final result, you will be the same."

Buttercup

P.S. : I hope I didn't confuse you. People say I confuse them a lot. Sometimes, I feel like even with all the questions you ask, I am the one who tends to be asking more. You, however answer my answers which are your questions seeking answer to your questions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment