Friday, October 5, 2012

The grass is greener on which side?


How much? What kind? Which one?

There are many questions to limited answers. So I'll just skip questionings. 
I have learned something today. Normally, I learn everyday alike. It has occurred to me that I learn it better when I am sad (as if I don't feel it every day). I don't know if my mind becomes awakened or its just my hormones that overflows with sadness. Either way, my emotion is my biggest inspiration to write posts and my arch enemy too; triggering a melodramatic queen in me.

There are set of shoes on display, wide variety of shoes but the ones that I like don't fit. The ones that is pretty turns out smaller in size. The ones that is attractive from far looks horrible seeing them closer. The torn, used ones and the ugliest in one way or the other is the perfect Cinderella fit. 

Shoes are just shoes after all. You will have at least few left to cherish you. Unlike shoes, people aren't in abundant. 

Yes, I agree to the fact that the world is overpopulated but anyhow I feel that they are not enough in my life. There are certain people that make me happy, feel special and help motivating me time by time. Again, there is another group that makes me sad, stir and mess with my feelings. However good or bad people are to me, if there are distinctions between good or bad, they are incomplete in their own way. They are no shoes. They can't be replaced like shoes. The realization somehow draws a line between reality and fiction and leaves a huge hole in my heart. 

May be I am too important. May be you are important to you.
May be I am getting unwanted things bother me. May be you see me as a crazy being. 
May be I am yet to find my identity. May be you see me for who I am and respect me. 
May be I am never to find happiness. May be you are lucky to feel happiness in small things.
May be I am nuts. May be you are too.

"Truth about the truth is that it hurts. So we prefer to lie instead."

No comments:

Post a Comment