Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cycling At Its Best!

Banda-as in Nepali means closure. Nepal could be famous for its delicacies particularly dal-bhat(rice and pulses) and may be known as the land of Himalayas but Banda is an affective word that shakes up the preplanned  plans if you had any and certainly making you angry or happier depending on situations you are in. Today was the good Banda day.
I never was an athlete during my school years so I never had the intention to be one either. 28th August 2011 is a day to rejoice throughout my life. I actually rode on a bicycle for the first time ever in my life! I fell badly, got hurt more than thrice but I stand up even in the times when I didn’t fall or about to fall. My legs and arms are in terrible pains due to the hour’s long practice and I am in no mood to walk the walk of my feet. However, I am too happy to express.  
During my first ride of practice, people to be more precise strangers helped me giving and sharing their past experiences making me feel like I belong with those people. As if I was someone they know. I really appreciated their small yet informative tips. They were very supportive. Men, women, olds and young were giving me something special, little to their good old memories and more of expertise’s helping hands.  To my surprise, I learnt to paddle and was able drive it for a minute. With that, my whole body was shouting as if they are cheering upon my success.
Trust me, my day wouldn’t be joyous to mention unless those people weren’t there to help me out. Nepal could get worst in coming years or if God has other decision may be it could possibly change but I am confident that people had seen worse at its worst and they would probably help each other because if they are capable of helping an individual on her efforts of cycling then, I am one hundred percent sure that people will be there for people in the most dreadful scenarios.

No comments:

Post a Comment