Thursday, August 18, 2011

Work For The Joy Of It

Work for the joy of it. As I was narrating my students about this paragraph, I realized something important which everyone should know. There are work placements you can work on in your walks of life but be wise to choose which. Work the work if it satisfies you, makes you happy and which interests you, not the one with which you can dig gold from. Opt for the special work which brings you a joy, helps your lips stretch little and the one that never knows the word 'tired'.

Everyone wants to live a life of a millionaire and no one wishes a life in rags. However, living up a life focusing and aiming in earning more can't let you live the LIFE you desired. I am still to pursue my Bachelor’s Degree and am in the situation where thoughts from the world surge into my small yet precious brain. Like, what happens if I completed my undergraduate degree and ultimately Master’s Degree and if lord let me then PhD? Would my life be better after the completion of my studies? Many more thoughts come, stays and walks by. Numerous others which are harder to solve.

What I have learned today is of importance and an answer to one of my many questions to myself. I hope this two lengths paragraph would be bit of a help if not so resourceful. Always keep in mind that WORK FOR THE JOY OF IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment