Monday, August 22, 2011

Follow Up Mistakes


Yeah there I made a mistake! My head is boiling at hundred degree Celsius and it’s about to crack. I went to purchase a new mobile phone to replace the old one but what happened afterwards was not any healthier than a junk food. I loved and chose a phone at one go and the idiot I forgot to check thoroughly to all the necessary parts which comes along with it. I am unaware of what I was thinking which made me forgot to check! I questioned to myself  'Can I be one of the idiots which remained undiscovered till date? How can I be a careless wreck?'  I was blaming also to the seller who was so mindless to do such mistakes to costumers.


Mistake….mistakes….and more……


And I reckon that there are two types of mistakes. One in which an individual is responsible and the other one resulted when a misunderstanding occurs between two people. For instance, a domestic arguments or a fight between couples is due or happening because both the individuals may not be taking concerns to one partner so that both partners are fairly responsible for the final outcome. Whereas my mistake in previous piece of writing, I Lost It is the mistake where I am solely responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment