Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cute-Little Girl

‘No. You are no sister of Bibek, he does not wear glasses but you do’, she replied. I tried so hard to make her believe in me. I told him the school Bibek used to go because they studied at the same school in the same class. (Now Bibek already had left that school and is studying in another school.He is a boy I am tutoring.)But she was firmly grounded in her very answer.

The little girl may be 7 or 8. Her answer was kind of astute to her age. Weirdo was what I thought that little cute girl was. She didn’t make comparisons on our complexions or on our eyes’ size. Which possibly would be the first thing a grown up will pin point to tell the difference between two peoples’ relations.

We were once kids but we hardly remember what we thought, reasoned and dreamed at that very early stage of our lives. Strange, perplexed and overwhelming were what the life of kids are as I think about it now. And the stage is a mystery tougher to solve than any other.

All thanks to the little girl, I came closer to my unaccountable early childhood years. Mine surely would be different but I am surer that the differences won’t be extremely vast.

No comments:

Post a Comment