Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Missed?

Life is a surprise bomb that can explode anytime anywhere, before you sit back to think over again. Giving anecdotes of such incidents which occured to me at my workplace, makes me laugh over myself over and over again! An incident that happened afresh, when all too suddenly, two women asked me, "Where is the washroom?" So, my response was set limited only to the point where I can do nothing but nod in no 'way' and give a flattering smile, so as to ensure if they are not shock to withhold my dumbness. Nearing my working dates to the count of a month and damnation, did I ever bother to know where is it? If truth be told, I have never once used the washroom and that's the sole reason I didn't search for. If I had walked a little to help myself up to the washroom (even if I didn’t need to) then the two ladies would have been helped for sure. The aftermath sense of complete satisfaction which I COULD have felt was left neutral. 


Thinking of which, we never try to make an effort to know something that is not evidently vital in our life.We tend to neglect the commands and speeches made by the elders; thinking that they are fussing all the nonsenses in tits-bits. We neglect small things like compassion and kindness. By the way, who in the world has it? We love to spend times with our folks and avert, when it is family gatherings. We have egos bigger than our age....Talking of which there are just too many small matters too true to handle. These considerations which we reckoned as small, may later turned into ‘big matter’. And when it comes to the specific time where you have to say, Holy shit! I missed it! Only and only then, you will know it is already late to realize the realization. Thus, seldom try to perform small doings only, give damnation to major ones and try to sense the differences that you feel. Who knows, small doings could be more beneficial than the big ones?


And let us try not to leave regrets which could be easily prevented in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment