Sunday, June 26, 2011

Nothing


He went into his dome as abruptly as if nothing has happened.
With the drizzling, raining, drizzling, raining 'day’ in Kathmandu, it is always wise to carry an umbrella. So I was trying being one. On my way back to home, I saw a little Buddhist monk who was walking his small steps back from his little shopping. Sadly, he was carrying nothing. To give him some shades of dryness after soaking heavily in the rain, I walked a few steps to cover him like a snake crawling silently. He didn’t notice my help. I walked him few more steps till, he entered his Monastery.
He didn’t look back.
Because he did realize nothing, an amazing moment was captured. He was in his own thoughts that he didn’t notice my venomous move not to harm but to protect him. And I kept on thinking and thinking….. It was just like when we make our mind to do something we move forward and keep on moving because we know we are walking rightly on our toes. Thus, no matter what happens, keep on moving and never mind to look back because past is nothing more than a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment