Thursday, November 10, 2011

Describe it!



Yesterday, he was there in my dream
smiling, blinking and waving to me
he was trying hard to say something
but I got awaken by someone calling my name

May be it could be my imagination
or it could be that I have fallen temporarily
but it didn’t happened once, twice or thrice
its like this feeling had been there permanently

I heard it and wanted to hear more
the kind of songs he listened to everyday
could make anyone cry and feel sad over again
yet the songs were beyond his personality in every way

Never ever he looked like a man
 who could be sentimental and would have
expressions called emotions and feelings
now, I realized-what he wanted to do is to save

He talked little and smiled even fewer
but when he does the talking,
it feels like to keep listening to his small talks
live a life forever and ever listening to his talking

 When he smiles, my mind never stops to smile
And my heart giggles with its pace
I could walk miles and miles
just to see him smile or in fact I could race

Whenever he is near, he left me being
 shy, nervous and dumb like a fool
Oh dios mio! I think this one is for real
for I was afraid as I am not so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment