Tuesday, November 8, 2011

No, you didn't. No, you won't!

No, you didn't. No you won't!
You care only about what others say
what others think and what others do;
you have forgotten to feel what I go through

You are furious at me just because
I did something wrong unintentionally
Couldn't you just cheer me up?
Instead of yelling at me for my carelessness

Did you ever sense my pains?
Did you ever feel how I feel?
Did you ever love me for real?
Did you ever? No, you didn't?

When I did something good
you showed no appreciations!
You never shared my happiness
nor did you mind to share your heart

All these years, months and days;
of spending times with you for a man
whom my tears are just a waste;
a man with no senses and feelings

I hate myself to have fallen;
for someone who just doesn't care!
Man who is more like a robot;
I was blaming myself for all these years

Now all is said and done;
you don't own my heart
nor my soul or my life
No, you don't. No, you will not!


1 comment:

  1. Is this for real?Whatsoever, I just loved it!!Keep writing! =)

    ReplyDelete