Tuesday, November 15, 2011

SEASONAL LOVE



Your presence is like a winter sun
warm, accepting and loving
never wanted to get away from and
always have that feelings of belonging

Your absence is like a hot summer
days becomes longer and tiring
how much I wished it cool down a little
wondering why and why that happened?

It never occurred a bit of unpleasantness
over the times when you are serious
because its for that emotion, I have fallen
 and wished to see you in it every minute

Can't define how it feels like 
when you smile and smile only
that's when I am lost within me
lost in your enchanting smile sway me

You are like autumn flowers
because that's when others
refused to bloom and you were always
there when nobody was around for me

My life is a spring season when
it pictures you in there, even though
I know you don't like me in the way I do
but since you don't hate me all is fine to me

I have never seen the winter snow
or breathe natural summer coolness
or autumn which don't shed leaves
or have spend spring times in a countryside 

But I am sure all is possible
'cause that is precious, unique and special
and your care, love and warmth
makes me feel that way

2 comments:

  1. i love it!
    keep doing ur thing!
    http://silenceriver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. good one.
    i followed you. check out my blog and if you like, follow back (:

    x
    http://krazyytenzee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete