Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Flew, danced, stole and rested!!



I flew high and higher, in the sky
to have a dance on the moon
and to steal some stars secretly;
where, I wanted to rest till noon
 
Night that gleamed and shone brightly
I breathed out happily with relief
And never knew its charm and stillness
it held from ages is hard to belief
 
The air that passed by gently
robbed my heart in an instance
and got my feet jumping up with joy
I could barely walk with its pace and distance
 
I saw the fluffy clouds moving slowly
took a mouthful of clouds to taste
O my! It was as sweet as its delicious
And then with the magical moment I embraced
 
I rode on one of the comfy clouds to race
with the big eyes owls that howled
And far away we drove continually
Together we drove, rested and raced
 
 How much I wish if I Could?
sing the song of beauty rhythmically
with no bars, with no hesitation
to keep this dream forever magically!

1 comment:

  1. Likes... nice poem.. loved it!!! good going girl didnt know u were such a writer. Keep it up! Wud love to read some more!

    ReplyDelete